Answered by Anton Pankov
- will arty be nerfed?
no, it will be remade to be more team-oriented along with the global rebalance, an announcement will come during summer
- what happened to WoT:Generals?
this was an attempt to provide a possibility to play in the browser, we cease development but will not completely shut down the game
- what about maps? new maps this year?
first, we have to “repair” the old maps, also a new map is to be expected this year
- what about tier 10 LT, any plans there?
no such plans yet
- will Italian tanks come?
there will be a new nation this year, most likely at the end of it, the Italians however are planned for next year
- what about a multi-turret system?
there is a raw prototype, but that’s not a priority, the first multi-turret tank will be the T-35
- will the WT E-100 remain in-game?
it will be replaced by Grille 15
- what about “pendants” (russian nickname for tier 1 in higher platoons)?
in 9.15, penalties for such platoons will come, and in one of the next patches, the possibility to take “pendants” into platoons will be removed
- will national specialities (German HP, Russian alpha etc.) be pronounced more after global rebalance?
this will be realized by special perks
- will amphibious tanks come?
- will a merge of the games come, like in War Thunder?
- what about gold ammo problems?
will be tackled during global rebalance
- what about different hulls on tanks?
there aren’t that many different hulls available, won’t come this year for sure
- what about PvE?
there is a general idea to make historical campaigns as PvE, but not this year
- we’re thinking of the possibility to rent tanks for a short while, especially premium ones
- regarding Czechs: there are many questions, they will probably be balanced together with the upcoming global rebalance
- there will be a system of rewarding alpha and beta testers, even unique ones, but it will take a while
- everything regarding global rebalance will happen in the summer
- the M4A3E8 Fury was made together with Sony Pictures, who has the rights on it, so it won’t come again soon
- IS-5 will only be available for clan activities
- there are many ideas for artillery, including smokescreens