- 0.5.4 has problems, which cannot be corrected in 0.5.5 but in 0.5.6 / 0.5.7
- Remember the temporary disappearance of citadel hits in 0.5.1? This occurred because part of the relevant information was in the client and needed to be updated. This took four days to solve and correct.
- Transition to Direct X11 will take place, making much better graphics possible.
- The developers invision the following production cycle for updates
- 3 weeks of development
- 3 weeks of testing
- 3 weeks of gaming
- a minimum of micro-patching
- Really awesome changes are coming in 0.5.6
- Two types of CV interface is under development, basic one for noobs and a much more advanced one for the experienced players.
- The developers are well aware that with a bit of effort anyone can become good in a relatively short time. Measure to increase the variability of gameplay are constantly being discussed to keep things interesting for more experienced players.
- Single torpedo fire is being tested.
- Gold unification is coming soon. A reliable technical solution can be implemented. (I guess, it was never a priority)
- On tiers 4 to 6, matchmaking can now compose teams comprising cruisers only. This should reduce waiting times.
- The testing of Campbeltown is finished, she is ready for sales.
Old renders of ships, that might become relevant again