- Between the 28th and 29th of March, sanctions were issued to 2159 accounts (probably Russian server only). (In comparison, between the 21th and 27th, 92 accounts received sanctions.) This is probably linked to the recently discovered CV bot.
- Q. How long is the delay between activating Damage Control Party and the fire being extinguished?
A. Not even a second. Nearly instantaneously.
- Q. Before it is implemented in the game, I would like to know the values regarding the fire power of all the planes in the game. Especially as these values were changed with the 0.5.3.x update.
A. Let us wait until it is implemented in the client, all the more so that we plan to do it soon.
- Q. Could you tell me what is the current shell normalization for the different nations? I also would like to see in game different values regarding shells and guns, such as shell velocity, shell mass, shell price, underwater penetration, underwater velocity, etc.
A. It is between 4-8.5 degrees. We will soon add shell velocity in the ship details. However, we won’t add too much information in order not to clutter the interface.
- Q. Do you intend to add the report/compliment functionality to the chat in port?
A. We’re examining the idea.
- Q. Does Vigilance increase planes torpedo detection range?
A. No, it doesn’t.
- Q. Why haven’t you released the RN tree yet?
A. Because it’s still in development. But, it will be added for certain.
- Q. I recently learned that reporting for Plays badly doesn’t reduce karma. What about the other reports? Do you plan to improve the system?
A. Misbehaviour in chat and Bot reduce karma. All compliments increase it. We plan to improve the system.
- Q. Do you plan to make the game support NVIDIA 3D Vision?
A. We conducted a study on a test version. For now, the game doesn’t support this technology.
There are some minor technical limitations regarding processed textures in shaders we could overcome.
However, we don’t intend to officially support the technology since we’re uncertain about the priority of such feature.
- Q. Do you plan to add the cruiser Krasny Kavkaz?
A. We don’t plan to since she would probably be underpowered.
- Q. Do you plan to do something regarding the balance between high tier DDs and BBs ?
A. We will take appropriate measures; they are currently planned for update 0.5.5. We understand the problems high tier DD’s cause and would like to quickly solve them.
- Q. Why do Arkansas, Imperator and Ishizuchi not have any (or very few) AA defense? Since at that tier, there are nearly always 2 enemy CVs, do you consider this to be normal?
A. These ships are indeed defenseless against planes, however they have exceptional fire power. The exception is Ishizuchi, which will be buffed. If they had good AA, they would be extremely imbalanced.
- Q. High tier DDs seem to get detonated more frequently since patch 0.5.3.2. Did you change anything?
A. This feature wasn’t touched at all. We wouldn’t want to add even more RNG to a random feature.
- Q. Do you plan to implement fully player controlled secondary guns?
A. Technically, we could, but we have no intention to.
- Q. It’s rather infuriating that even when I do well in a battle, I lose because my team is bad. It’s not uncommon that I end in first place, having 1.5 or 2 times the exp of the second player. I think it’s quite unfair I should be penalized by the randomness of which team I’m on. Wouldn’t it be more interesting to award players depending on their place on the final screen? For instance, the top player receives credits and xp equal to 100% of what a victory would give him. The second player receives 92%, third, 84%, and so on until the last player receives 8%. Players then would be encouraged to do well in the battle and not be carried by their team. What do you think?
A. The idea seems interesting and I passed it on to the developers in charge of profiles and statistics. Thank you!