Scheduled for the next week’s public test, if there are no serious bugs.
List of changes in version 0.9.14 ST1 compared to 0.9.13
1.1 Physics 2.0
1. A new server model for movements and collisions with the surface of the tank, tanks themselves and other objects.
2. Added new maneuvers, some changes in the behavior of the tank and its management.
3. Added new visual effects for tanks in motion (slipping, sliding).
4. Changed the behaviour of the tank when it rams or collides with another one.
5. Implemented tank overturning.
1.2 Sound 2.0
1. Integrated new audio engine FMOD Audiokinetic Wwis. This allows to calculate the audio on secondary core, which gives performance gains in almost all configurations with multi-core processors.
2. Reworked sound:
- The sounds of guns shots, both inside and outside of the tank, while maintaining the familiar celiber scheme.
- Gun reload sounds. The sound does not only correspond to the size, but depends on the type of loading – manual or automatic (for drums).
- The damage sound. Now the player can hear not only the caliber or the type of penetration, but also the damage to his tank itself.
- Reworked tracers sounds.
- Reworked sounds of destroying tanks.
- Completely reworked the sounds of engines.
- Completely reworked the sounds of tracks, transmission, interaction with various surfaces.
3. Reworked and returned “Critical bell” to the game – audio notification of dealing critical damage to the enemy.
4. Added sound for Sixth Sense lightbulb.
5. Added sound notifications for breaking of modules (observation device, fuel tanks, turret, radio, ammo racks).
6. Added sound for big consumables (first aid kit, repair kit, fire extinguisher).
7. Added audio presets designed for playing on different acoustics and at different times of the day.
1.3 General Features
1. In the tutorial, added “Maneuvers” for players at tier 4 – 5
2. Reduced the number of modules in the early levels of tech tree to simplify the mechanics of research and upgrading.
3. Improved filter system and tooltips in the interface of personal resources.
4. Clan tab:
- Added search tab for a clan in Stronghold
- Improved visuals.
5. Changed the content of the loading screen. Now allows the players to choose:
- old style loading screen – the table of the teams,
- tips for the battle.
6. Added the Belarusian, Ukrainian and Kazakh languages.
7. Added minimap features:
- Current view range
- Maximum view range
- Drawing range
1. Added the following tanks to the Supertest:
- Soviet tier VIII heavy tank Kirovets-1
- Americantier VIII medium Tank T25 Pilot Number 1
- French tier IX medium tank Bat.-Châtillon 25 t AP
- German tier VII light tank leKpz M 41 90 mm
- British tier VI medium tank Sentinel AC IE2 / IV
- German level X PT-ACS Grille 15
2. Reworked 24 tanks into HD:
- M44, M53 / M55, T20, T40, T1 HT, T28 Prototype
- E 25, Pz.Kpfw. T 25, GW Tiger, Nashorn, VK 30.01 (H), VK 72.01 (K)
- IS-6, MS-1, A-20
- 105 leFH18B2, AMX 50 Foch (155)
- AT 15, Crusader, Sexton II
- Type 3 Chi-Nu, Type 97 Chi-Ha, Type 5 Ke-Ho, Chi-Ni
3. Improved visual models of some tanks: SU-100, IS, M4 Sherman, Centurion Mk. 7/1
4. Improved collision model of some tanks: T29, T30, T34
5. Added “ventilation” in the list of available equipment for T28 Prototype.
6. Changed the configuration of T95E2 tank crew to comply with the tank crew configuration of M48A1 Patton.
7. Changed the behaviour of the screen after pressing Tab
8. Fixed minor visual model bugs of some tanks.
1. Added map mode “Paris” into the Rampage mode.
2. Returned reworked map “Sacred Valley”.
1. Fixed customization functionality.
2. Improved interfaces, added conditions for applying customization elements on tanks on completing personal missions.
3. Implemented disabling voice for Alt + Q. Added ability to change shortcut settings.
4. Improved interface of shopping cart.
5. In the confirmation window of shopping tab added the chance to see the customization, grouped by type (camouflage, logos, inscriptions).
6. In the confirmation step of purchase, added the ability to change the currency (gold/silver).
7. Fixed incorrect references to ASIA languages, KR in miniclient.
8. Improved camera behaviour when approaching objects.